SatSleeve+ is the only device in the world capable to transform any iOS and Android smartphone into a satellite handest.
SatSleeve+ and the smartphone connect to each other via Wi-Fi and you can access all the functions of the device through the SatSleeve+/ Hotspot application available for free on the Apple Store and Google Play.
The handset supports voice, SMS and data connectivity in GmPRS; the battery has a long life, up to 70 hours in stand-by mode; the GPS positioning system is integrated - with the possibility of tracking - and an SOS button as well, essential to communicate the GPS coordinates in case of emergency.
SatSleeve+ generates a Wi-Fi area with a radius of approximately 30 meters. It can be positioned with visibility of the sky and Thuraya satellite to use your smartphone in satellite mode even indoors, in a cabin or below deck .
There is a very convenient reclining adapter sold separately which is very useful for correctly positioning the device when used separate from the smartphone.
- Thuraya satellite phone
- Thuraya SATSLEEVE+ and SIM with 20 Units
- 138x69x42 mm
- 256 g › Handset: 180 g › Adapter 76 g
- 12 languages
- Voice, SMS and data
- Satellite Antenna
- Omnidirectional extractable(10 cm)
- Satellite Data transmission
- Only Thuraya SIM via Wi-Fi/USB › GmPRS 60/15 kbps (download/upload) › Dial-up 9.6 kbps
- Li-ion 2,440 mAh › talk time: up to 3 hours › stand-by: up to 9 hours with Wi-Fi on up to 70 hours with Wi-Fi off
- Power supply
- 5 V DC
- Positioning system
- 3.5 mm audio jack, Micro USB, DC charging, external antenna
- Operating temperature
- From -10 °C to +55 °C
- 5% - 95% RH at +40 °C
- Windows operating systems
- SOS Button
- Emergency call to a predefined number
- Coverage Area
- Europe, Africa, Asia and Oceania
- Delivery time
- 7 working days
- SatSleeve+: handset and adapter, Battery, Micro USB cable, Travel charger with international plugs, User manual