Iridium Extreme is the ideal satellite handset to call from anywhere in the world, including the Poles.
Extreme is a very technical and high profile professional terminal. It supports Google tracking and mapping services. The handset has IP65 and MIL-STD810F protection, high standards to withstand environmental agents, dusts and water jets.
The Iridium Extreme supports voice, SMS and data connectivity in dial-up, it has a battery with a duration of up to 30 hours in stand-by mode, the GPS positioning system and the SOS button are integrated, essential to communicate the GPS coordinates in case of emergency.
The package also includes the magnetic antenna that, positioned externally on a vehicle, supports the use of the phone on the move.
Extreme is a very robust and reliable phone, also ideal for professional use, with global coverage, including Poles.
- Iridium Satellite Phone
- Iridium Extreme and SIM included (to activate with a top-up)
- 140x60x27 mm
- 247 g
- 21 languages
- Voice, SMS and data
- Satellite Antenna
- Omnidirectional extractable (14.5 cm)
- Illuminated weather-resistant keyboard
- Satellite Data transmission
- Dial-up 2.4 kbps, up to 10 kbps with Direct Internet software
- Li-ion 2,300 mAh › talk time: up to 4 hours › stand-by: up to 30 hours
- Power supply
- 6 V DC
- 100 numbers on the handset, 155 numbers on the SIM Card
- Positioning system
- SIM Card, 2.5 mm audio jack, DC charger, Mini USB, external antenna
- Environmental protection rating
- IP65 - MIL-STD810F
- Operating temperature
- From -10 °C to +55 °C
- Windows and Mac operating systems
- SOS Button
- Emergency SMS to a predefined number
- Coverage Area
- Delivery time
- 7 working days
- Iridium Extreme, Battery, Magnetic antenna with cable 1.5 m, USB and power supply adapter, USB, power supply and antenna adapter, Mini USB cable, Earphones 2.5 mm, Cover, Car charger, Travel charger with international plugs, Driver CD, Quick start guide, User manual
Customers who bought this product also bought: